Manufacturers of cassava/tapioca/sweet potato/potato/garri/rice/corn/wheat flour/starch/powder production/making/processing/extraction machinery/equip
Sweet potato cassava is one of the traditional main grains in China. The existing processing methods are mainly to directly make sweet potatoes into dried potatoes or steamed to make dried potatoes and french fries. This kind of processing method has serious defects. The shortcomings of the traditional processing technology are: the production cycle is too long, the natural saccharification and drying time is as much as January, and as little as 10 to 15 days; the processing technology is not standard and not standardized, and the taste and color of the dried potato products are quite different; During the long-term drying process, it is susceptible to environmental pollution, spoilage, mildew, etc.; because such products need to be directly dried in the sun, large-scale standardized production cannot be carried out, nor can the hygiene of the drying and production process be guaranteed. .
On October 27, the workers of Shengda Agricultural Industry Development Co., Ltd. worked on the sweet potato starch production line. In recent years, Xinhe County, a national key county for poverty alleviation and development, has taken advantage of local sweet potato planting to implement the "company + base + farmers + market" operating mode, led by leading enterprises, implemented order-based acquisitions, and established integrated planting, storage and transportation The industrial chain integrating processing, processing and sales, promotes industrialization of agriculture with industrialized sweet potato processing, and promotes targeted poverty alleviation. At present, the county has developed more than 6,000 acres of order-style sweet potato cultivation, driving more than 500 farmers to increase their income
Process flow analysis of cassava sweet potato potato starch production line:
1. Stone removal/cleaning
The cassava and sweet potato potatoes after stone removal are cleaned in a squirrel cage washing machine. In order to achieve a better cleaning effect, a secondary cleaning machine is required. The cleaned cassava sweet potato potatoes are then transported to the special cassava crusher for cassava sweet potato potatoes through a screw conveyor.
2. Due to the shape of cassava and sweet potato potatoes, there is a special cassava sweet potato potato special rotary knife crusher (percent free starch percentage available) independently developed by Kaifeng Sida Equipment Co., Ltd., which is crucial to the overall system yield. Specially designed to achieve the highest possible crushing efficiency.
3. The rotary knife crusher crushes the cassava sweet potato potatoes in large pieces and then directly transfers them to the crusher for powder crushing. The grinder is a hammer grinder.
5. Fiber extraction
The starch emulsion from the sand removal unit is sent to the extraction unit. The extraction unit is integrated, including 6 pressure curved screens, fiber pumps, and defoaming pumps. In this 6-stage screen, the fibers are washed and separated in a countercurrent manner by the cell fluid from the multi-stage cyclone. The separated fiber enters the potato residue dehydration sieve for dehydration.
The starch milk from the first-stage centrifugal sieve enters the 24-stage concentrated cyclone washing unit, and the process water is pumped from the other end of the cyclone station to wash the starch in a counter-current manner. The entire cyclone station can be divided into three parts. First, the starch milk is de-juiced and concentrated through the concentrated cyclone station. The concentrated starch milk enters the following 18-stage washing unit, and the cell liquid from the overflow enters the recovery cyclone station. Recover the starch contained in it. The starch milk from the swirl station is pumped into a stainless steel starch milk storage tank with a stirrer.
7. Dehydration of starch
The moisture content of starch milk coming out of the cyclone station is too large to be directly dried. Therefore, the starch milk needs to be dehydrated to make the starch moisture content about 40%. Starch milk is pumped into the vacuum dehydrator tank from the starch milk temporary storage tank by a starch pump, a water pipe is connected to the starch milk pipeline, and the process milk is used to dilute the starch milk to a certain concentration. The vacuum pump creates a negative pressure in the vacuum drum. When the starch emulsion level contacts the vacuum drum, the starch milk is sucked on the drum surface, the filtrate is sucked into the filtrate separation tank and is removed by the filtrate pump, and the filter cake is scraped down by a scraper , Use the food-grade conveyor belt to convey the feed hopper of the airflow dryer.
8. Starch drying and packaging
The dehydrated starch cake is transported to the inlet of the airflow dryer through the conveyor belt, and enters the lifter through the feeder. The heat source of the airflow dryer is a steam heat exchanger. The wet starch is heated by hot air and the water is evaporated. After drying, the starch is separated from the air in a cyclone separator. At the bottom of the cyclone separator, a wind trap is used to seal. The wet air leaves the cyclone and is discharged to the atmosphere through the exhaust. The collected starch is conveyed by a screw conveyor to a vibrating screen unit to sieve out coarse particulate matter from refined starch. The sieved refined starch is transported to the starch silo, temporarily stored and cooled. After that, it is transported to a semi-automatic packaging machine and packed into 25 kg or 50 kg finished products
Cassava sweet potato potato powder processing production line equipment production process flow and equipment characteristics introduction
1. Cleaning and removing stone: The material is transferred to the vertical washing machine, which is rotated and washed with the swirling water to remove most of the soil, sand and debris adhered to the surface, and then enters the horizontal washing machine to further clean and remove the sediment, Make the material clean.
2. Peeling: Conveyor and metering device will send the cleaned materials into the cooking tank regularly and quantitatively. After flashing in medium-pressure steam, it will be discharged out of the tank. At this time, the matured potato skin will expand rapidly and break away from the matrix , Showing or falling off or sticking.
3. Slicing and cleaning: In order to make the cooking and cooking effect uniform, the slicer cuts the peeled material into pieces with a thickness of 8-15 mm. The thinner the slice, the more flavor and dry matter is lost. During the slicing process, cells destroyed by the mechanical action of the cutter will free starch
4. Blanching and cooling: the purpose of scalding is not only to destroy the catalase and peroxidase in the material, to prevent the browning of potato chips, but also to facilitate the gelatinization of starch, protect the cell membrane, and change the intercellular force, It makes it easier to separate the material cells after cooking, and obtain non-sticky material mud in the mixed mud making.
5. Cooking and making mud: pre-cooked and cooled potato chips are steamed under normal pressure to make them fully cooked, and the potato chips should be softened evenly after cooking. Then the steamed and cooked potato chips are sent to a mud machine to make mashed potatoes.
6. Roll drying and tableting: The prepared potato mash is pumped to the roller dryer for drying, and the moisture content is controlled below 10%. After that, the dried large flake material is scraped off through the texture, and crushed and sieved to make 2-8 mm powder.
7. Broken packaging: According to user requirements, for easy transportation, the small flake powder can be crushed into a 60-mesh sieve collection package.
Cassava flour is made from fresh cassava tubers and can be used in food processing industries instead of wheat flour. In Africa, cassava has ...
Cassava flour production plant installed in Tanzania，One day processing 100 tons of tapioca flour processing machinery and equipmentRead More