- +86 37126630769
Syrup processing solution
We are a company specialized in manufacturing the syrup equipment, making the starch syrup equipment for sale, include the glucose syrup equipments, fructose syrup equipments, and maltose syrup equipments. But actually these three types syrup equiments are same, just the fructose production need to add an isomerism system. If you are finding the syrup equipment for sale, we are your bests choice. For another, the main syrup equipments contain: mixing tank, liquefaction tank, ejector, saccharification tank, plate frame filter press, decolorization tank, ion exchange column, evaporator and syrup storage tank. These syrup equipments and other auxiliary equipment consists of the complete syrup manufacturing process. On the following is our syrup equipment for sale introduction and functions at various sections(use the corn starch as raw material for example):
1) Mixing tank: Unloading corn starch to the feed chute. With water adding and PH value adjusting, it is sent to the heating tank for softening. The heated corn starch milk is pumped to the jet cooker. After this, we can get a transparent and sticky liquid because of the interaction, although it stops stirring, the starch will not be precipitated. Its the first step for syrup manufacturing process made by our syrup equipment for sale in fact.
(2) Liquefaction: The starch milk is liquefied by jet cooker with the aid of liquefaction enzyme. Then the material is sent to flash tank and liquefaction tank for cooling and liquefaction.
(3) Residue separation and drying: The liquefied material goes to plate frame filter press machinery for separating. Then using the process water wash the residue to recover glucose. After washing, the residue is sent to bundle dryer machine for dreg drying. In this section we can get a by-product, protein cake, a good products for animal feeding, that's to say you can get an add-value by our syrup equipment for sale.
(4) Saccharification: Sending the adjusted liquefied material to saccharification tanks and add enzyme for reaction. After being kept a certain time reaction, the required DE value of the glucose is produced, then sending to the enzyme killer to kill the enzyme.
(5) Decolorization and filtration: Sending the glucose to decolorization tank, add active carbon at proper temperature. After decolorization, send it to the filter to remove the active carbon.
(6) Ion exchange: Tiny foreign items and bad odor is removed via ion exchange column then we can get high quality glucose for people eating. This is an important content of our syrup equipment for sale adopted for the syrup purify.
(7) Evaporation: The glucose is totally cleaned through safety filter machine then sent to evaporator for concentrating to reach the required DS as final product.
The cassava starch production line is based on the advanced processing technology of Europe, based on the basic equipment of sida agricultura...
how much does a yam and cassava processing machines their costs and production capacity, cassava processing into starch flour garri in Nigeri...
Cassava flour making equipment process description,cassava processing machine, cassava flour processing machine , cassava flour production pl...