how to make glucose syrup
how to make glucose syrup-how to make corn glucose syrup processing machine
Corn syrup is produced from number 2 yellow dent corn. When wet milled, about 2.3 litres of corn are required to yield an average of 947g of starch, to produce 1 kg of glucose or dextrose syrup. A bushel (25 kg) of corn will yield an average of 31.5 pounds (14.3 kg) of starch, which in turn will yield about 33.3 pounds (15.1 kg) of syrup. Thus, it takes about 2,300 litres of corn to produce a tonne of glucose syrup, or 60 bushels (1524 kg) of corn to produce one short ton.
The viscosity and sweetness of the syrup depends on the extent to which the hydrolysis reaction has been carried out. To distinguish different grades of syrup, they are rated according to their dextrose equivalent (DE). Most commercially available corn syrups are approximately 1/3 glucose by weight.
Following are 7 main process during section B rice powder to glucose syrup processing plant:
(1)Mixing milk adjustment: Rice powder is unloaded to mixing tank. With water’s adding, it is mixed as rice flour powder. Rice powder milk coming from storage tank is adjusted to DS28-32% and proper PH and temperature.
(2) Liquefaction: rice flour milk is sent to buffer tank then liquefied by jet cooker with the aid of liquefaction enzyme. 2 times jet cooking is needed for better reaction. Then the material is sent to the flash for cooling then to the neutralization tank for suitable PH value.
(3) Rice protein feed making: The mixed syrup goes to filter press for removing the protein residues, fiber, etc. This dreg can be washed via process water to recover glucose. Then it is sent to bundle dryer for protein feed making.
(4) Saccharification: The temperature and PH value of liquefied material are adjusted and it is sent to saccharification tanks for reaction. After being kept in saccharification tank, the required DE value of the glucose will be reached.
(5) Filtration and decoloring: Active carbon is needed for decoloring at proper temperature. The active carbon will adsorb the color material from the glucose. After that, the glucose and active carbon are sent to the filter press to filter the active carbon. The cleaned glucose is sent to the next section.
(6) Ion exchange: Tiny foreign items and bad odor is removed via ion exchanger. This equipment is used for high quality product.
- NEXT：syrup manufacturing plant cost
Mechanized yam starch processing needs to clean the raw materials, and then transport the cleaned raw materials to a pulverizer for crushing ...
Cassava starch production plant installed in Nigeria，One day processing 100 tons of tapioca starch processing machinery and equipment，We provide customers with tapioca starch processing machine turnkey engineeringRead More